2014 Sea-Doo PW GTI SE 155 B/OC 14
Stock Image: Black & Sunshine
Texas Adventure Powersports
PW GTI SE 155 B/OC 14
- Type: 1503 NA Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- Intake system: Naturally aspirated
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Transmission: iBR with electronic brake, neutral and reverse
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder: 1503 NA Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control): Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features an activity-specific Touring / Sport mode and ECO mode that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive salt water and debris.
- Handlebar mounted start/stop button: Engine starts and stops with a single, user-friendly control button.
- Rider Capacity: 3
- Weight Capacity: 600 lb. / 272 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 15.9 gal. / 60 L
- Length: 132.6 in. / 336.8 cm
- Width: 48.5 in. / 123.1 cm
- Weight (dry): 790 lb. / 359 kg
- Storage capacity: 30.8 gal. / 116.6 L
- Type: GTI
- Medium-sized platform
- Moderate V hull
- Forgiving and nimble
- iControl: The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- Touring/sport mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride - ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO mode: This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- 3-up seat: Comfortable room for three – permits rear-facing spotter for watersports.
- Elevated fuel filler: Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 23 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter, VTS, F-N-R indicator, and more.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™): Industry’s first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Footwell carpets
- Swim platform carpets
- Tow hook
- Wide-angle mirrors
- Rear grab handle
- Dual drain plugs
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Seat strap
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: The world’s only on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than any other watercraft. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed, and less cavitation.
- Fold-Down Reboarding Step: Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- Additional Gauge Functions: VTS, fuel consumption meter, clock.
- Touring Seat: Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks, providing ultra-plush seating for three.
- 3-position retractable ski pylon
- Removable wakeboard rack
- Depth finder
- Cruise control
- Ski mode
- Slow mode
- Time / distance to empty
- Top / average speed / RPM
- Lap timer
- Engine temperature
- Variable Trim System
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Ski tow eye
- Speed Tie
- Removable storage bin
- Safety kit
- Sandbag anchor
- Fire extinguisher
- Sea-Doo MOVE trailer
- Storage cover
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Engine Type
- 1503 NA Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- 1,494 cc
- Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Dry Weight
- 790 lb. (359 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 gal. (60 L)
- 132.6 in. (336.8 cm)
- 48.5 in. (123.1 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- 3; 600 lb. (272 kg)
- Storage Capacity
- 30.8 gal. (116.6 L)
- Stainless Steel
- iBR with electronic brake, neutral and reverse
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Hull Type
- Black & Sunshine
- 12 months