2016 Sea-Doo RXT-X 300
Stock Image: Lava Red & Monolith Black Satin
Built for large bodies of water, rougher conditions, now with the Rotax 1630 ACE engine and Ergolock system. Your legs “lock in” to the machine for added control. Experience performance riding with more confidence and push your limits further.
- Type: Rotax® 1630 ACE™ engine
- Intake system: Supercharged with external intercooler
- Displacement: 1,630 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse System: Electronic iBR
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane - minimum / 91 octane - recommended
- 1,630 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder: Supercharged, external intercooled Rotax 1630 ACE engine provides reliable high performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features an activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Rider Capacity: 3
- Weight Capacity: 600 lb. / 272 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 15.9 US gal / 60 l
- Length (bumper to bumper): 139.2" / 353.5 cm
- Width: 48.2" / 122.4 cm
- Weight (dry): 914 lb / 415 kg
- Storage capacity: 42.8 US gal / 162 l
- Type: S³
- Longer platform
- Rough water inspired deep-V hull
- Stable and predictable
- iControl: The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- S³ Hull®: Stepped, stable & strong. The stepped design reduces drag and keeps you glued to the water.
- Touring mode / Sport mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride - ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO mode: This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Ergolock system: Combination of ergonomic features allow amazing control while cornering with less upper body fatigue. It features a narrow racing seat with knee grab design, adjustable handlebars and angled footwells that allow you to “lock in” when cornering hard. This results in faster turns and more time on the water.
- High-performance electric VTS (Variable Trim System): Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- Ski tow eye: For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: VTS preset, Fuel consumption instant & average, Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO mode, F-N-R indicator, and more.
- RF D.E.S.S. Key: With radio frequency technology and a ball-and-socket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Handlebar with NEW palm rest
- NEW Large front storage compartment
- Hinged seat
- Tilt steering
- Watertight, removable storage bin
- Quick latch fuel filler design
- Wide-angle adjustable mirrors
- Footwell carpets with Sea-Doo logo pattern
- Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo logo
- Rear grab handle
- Seat strap
- Dual drain plugs
- Flush kit
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. Now in its 2nd generation, the intuitive and improved iBR allows you to stop close to 160 feet sooner¹ for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- X-Coloration seat: Race-inspired design for comfort and great looks.
- X-Handlebars with A.E.S. (Adjustable Ergonomic Steering): The only fully adjustable handlebar in the industry. With A.E.S. the rider can adjust the handlebar width and grip angle for a fully customized ride.
- X-Gauge with boost indicator: Shows the boost pressure in real-time from minimum (idle) to max boost pressure (open throttle) at all times so the rider knows the engine load condition.
- Adjustable rear sponsons: An efficient design that improves lateral stability. 3-position adjustable for your skill level and riding environment: higher for a more playful freeride experience or lower for more aggressive turning. Winglet feature enhances lean angles during turning.
- Additional gauge functions: Time / Distance to empty, Top / average speed / RPM, Lap timer, Engine temperature.
- Wakeboard Rack
- Retractable Ski Pylon
- Ski Module
- Depth Finder
- Sea-Doo Speed Tie
- Dry Bag (10L or 25L capacity)
- Glove Box Organizer kit
- Sandbag Anchor
- Safety Equipment Kit
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Snap-in Fenders
- Snap-in Fenders Installation Kit
- Sea-Doo Move Trailer
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 1630 ACE™ engine
- 1,630 cc
- Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Dry Weight
- 914 lb. (415 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 gal. (60 L)
- 139.2 in. (353.5 cm)
- 48.2 in. (122.4 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- 3; 600 lb. (272 kg)
- Storage Capacity
- 42.8 gal. (162 L)
- Stainless Steel
- iBR® with electronic brake, neutral, and reverse
- Hull Type
- Lava Red & Monolith Black Satin; White & Dayglow Yellow
- 12 months